Results are guaranteed
$5,000 Rental Income Guarantee
Real Estate Investing in Phoenix, AZ
Learn more about rental property investing in Phoenix, AZ and use our local data to help you determine if buying a rental in Arizona would be a good investment.
Ready to speak with our sales team?
Start the conversation!
Are you looking for property management?
It is crucial to understand how a property manager would react to particular scenarios. With that in mind, have a handful of questions specific to their real-world experience.
- How would they deal with a tenant who is regularly late with rent?
- What would they do if they got a call early in the morning that a frozen pipe had burst?
- What gestures would they perform to increase tenant retention?
A property manager has to be ready for everything, but they also need to know who to go to when they need help.
There are many property management companies in Phoenix, and there are also a lot of real estate agents who try to manage properties on a part-time basis. You must conduct your due diligence to ensure you find the best property management fit for your investment property. Here are a few best practices for choosing a property manager:
- Ask for references.
- Request internal customer satisfaction scores.
- Check online reviews from several sources.
- Have a conversation with each potential candidate.